Posted On Nov 17 2021
Advanced Custom Addons
Eventmie Pro comes with lots of Advanced Custom Addons.
We provide full customization support for various new custom features addons. All these customizations will be integrated in a way that you'll still be able to update to newer versions of Eventmie Pro without overriding these customizations. We use advanced OOPs concepts and classes & methods of overriding techniques.
Here's the list of all ready-made custom features addons to integrate into your website:
1. Stripe 3D Checkout Payment Gateway.
2. Authorize.net Payment Gateway.
3. Bitpay Crypto Currency Payment gateway to accept Cryptocurrencies.
4. Stripe Direct Payment For Split payment option. Organizer receives their event earnings and the admin receives their commission directly into their bank accounts.
5. Twilio SMS: Send booking notifications via SMS to attendees.
6. Embed YouTube & Vimeo player: Add Youtube & Vimeo Public/Private video URL to let attendees attend virtual events or watch pre-loaded event videos directly from within the website.
7. Clone Event: Duplicate existing events to speed up creating a new event, rather than creating them from scratch.
8. MailChimp Integration: Subscribe event attendees directly to MailChimp account with event tag, so that you can manage to send email to event attendees event-wise.
9. Attach ticket PDF & Invoice to the email: send booking emails to attendees with Ticket PDF and Ticket Invoice attached.
10. Guest Checkout: auto-login and checkout for unregistered users.
11. Google Search Places Autocomplete: To search and auto-fill Google Map location for Event venues.
12. Google Search MapDirection: To show the user directions to the Event venue from their current location.
13. Event Specific Commission: Set different Admin Commission for each event separately.
14. PromoCodes: Create a Discount promo code that customers can apply to tickets while checkout.
15. Event-specific Currency: Set different currency for each event to add multiple currency events.
16. Event Short URL: Shorten Event URLs to promote them easily.
17. Private Password Protected Event: Create private events with or without passwords to invite specific people with a unique link and password.
18. Organizer profile page: To show a public Organizer profile page with all the Organizer's active events listing.
19. Advanced Booking Filters: To filter bookings with more options.
20. POS, Manager, Scanner: To create separate user groups with limited access like a sub-organizer who can manage things like bookings, check-in, selling on behalf of the Organizer. POS can sell tickets at the Event entrance, the Scanner can scan tickets and the Manager can manage everything on behalf of the Organizer.
21. Attendee Custom Fields: To add partner Attendee details like attendee name, email & phone.
22. Create Attendee while Checkout: Option for Admin & Organizer to create a new Attendee directly from Checkout popup instead of Registering them first.
23. Reserved Seating System: Add any kind of seating arrangement e.g Stadiums, Townhalls, Cinemas, Restaurants, Lounges, etc.
24. Force sold out for the Event and Ticket: See event or tickets as sold-out in just one click.
25. On Sale Timer on all Tickets: Put tickets on sale with discounted price and sale timer.
26. Event GuestList: Organizers can create separate Guestlists for every event to export their emails CSV and send them Bulk emails about Event promotions or any other updates.
27. Bulk/Complimentary Bookings: Admin and Organizer can create bulk/complementary bookings of any events that can be excluded from the normal bookings finances. Bulk booking is something that's not part of Admin commission calculation and organizer earning payouts, these are kinds of free bookings that are sold outside of the website.
28. Fundraiser Event: Make fundraiser events by creating free donation tickets to accept any custom amount of donation. The attendee can pay for a ticket price as much as they want to donate. The attendee can pay for a ticket price as much as they want to donate.
29. Invoicing System: Create custom invoices according to your brand/company and send them to attendees.
30. Dynamic Email Templates: Create beautiful customized registration, booking, contact us, etc email templates to send to your customers.
31. Event Ratings & Reviews: Let attendees add ratings and reviews to the event, that can be reviewed and approved by the Event organizer before publishing.
These custom add-ons are designed to give a customized experience to the event business site and the customers. Some of the most demanding features that we offer include Stripe 3D, Password Protected Private Event, MailChimp Integration, Google Map Direction, and much more.
You can integrate all of the advanced custom addons from a single bundled package starting from $499.
Eventmie Pro is also available on: